Monday, August 13, 2018

Some thing to worry about

My name is Saif Ali I am basically a Civil Engineer and as a true Pakistani, from childhood I wanted a change in my country but  as I grow up, I suddenly realize change will never come as we are thinking.

     First of all let us understand"What is change"?

A change is the process through which something becomes different, it will  not come through better government, instead it will come when people tends to change themselves.
I want to share some of my experiences with you, I visited several place where free food is provided to poor and people were fighting for the food, I really feels bad for these people, this is not the case I want to discuss because these people didn't get any opportunities in life as they never have opportunity to educate themselves and when any opportunity comes in their way, they want to grab  through any means.
But I suddenly confuse when I visited the functions related to Engineers and Medical doctors, the same situations were in their functions, they just wanted the food through any means and left their education behind, so, What is the difference?
If the people in our society don't want to change themselves, How can we expect change from others?
The famous proverb is:

         "The leaders will be same as the people in their leaderships are"

Most of the educated people in our society are very uneducated because the only difference between educated and uneducated person is his Character, if he don't have good character, he is not an educated person.
Just focus on things which you can control easily and change your mentality and world will automatically be change for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Economic history of Pakistan

Lets start from the scratch, when Pakistan  came into existence in 1947 , its population was 30 million which increases at a rapid pace and...